The broadband bandwidth chart shows the synchronisation speeds for the selected broadband line and thus can indicate an unstable line or a line which has dropped in speed. If configured a health alert can be sent when the downstream speed drops below the threshold - the blue line in the following chart.
This chart is only available for lines which have been set up for Broadband Clarity by an admin user.
- Vertical axis
- Adjusts according to the sync speeds recorded in the time period and shows kbps or Mbps; hover on the chart to see exact speeds
- Horizontal axis
- Adjusts according to the selected time period to show hours in day view and days in week and month views; redraws if the time zone is changed at the top right of the Details page
Highlight displays the lowest speed recorded for each data point in the time period:
- Shows 4 data points per hour (every 15 minutes), if the data point shows 09:45 on hover this is actually the lowest speed seen from 09:45 to 09:59
- Shows 4 data points per day (every 6 hours), if the data point shows 00:00 on hover this is actually the lowest speed seen from 00:00 to 05:59
- Shows the lowest speed for each day of the month