This chart shows the synchronisation speeds for the broadband line and so can indicate an unstable line or a line which has dropped in speed. If configured, a health alert can be sent when the downstream speed drops below the threshold - the purple line in the chart. This chart is only available for lines which have been set up as Broadband Clarity by an admin user.
- Vertical axis
- Adjusts according to the sync speeds recorded in the time period and shows kbps or Mbps; hover on the chart to see exact speeds
- The threshold is shown as a horizontal purple line on the chart with the actual threshold value on the far right.
If configured, a health alert can be sent when the sync speed drops below the threshold. If the adjusted vertical axis means the threshold line is not visible then a purple arrow is shown indicating the threshold is above the visible chart area.
- Horizontal axis
- Adjusts according to the selected time period to show hours in day view and days in week and month views; redraws if the time zone is changed at the top right of the Details page
Highlight displays the lowest speed recorded for each data point in the time period:
- Shows multiple data points per hour (the lowest speed seen for each polling period, usually three minutes)
- Shows 24 data points per day (every hour)
- Shows 6 data points per day (every 4 hours)
From week or month view: clicking any data point jumps to the selected day view. See GIF in separate section on Zoom options below.
There are two methods to zoom in on charts: drag and click. All new style charts on the details page are synchronised so they zoom in and out together or the whole page jumps to a date on click.