Adding more users to Highlight
How to add more users to Highlight
Do you have a colleague or customer who would benefit from seeing Highlight's clear, graphical display to better understand any network issues? Invite them to Highlight.
- Users can be created in a folder
- Users can be created in a location
- There is no limit to the number of users and no additional cost for users
- If you have the Admin manage users permission, you can do this yourself, see the Create/Edit user page for details
- If you don't have the manage users permission, then use the Request new user link from the side bar in Highlight
The Request new user link will send an email to your support team.
Ultimately, if you provide the three details shown below for each new user:
- Email address
- Folder or location (provided based on your position in the tree when selecting "Request new user")
Then the user is added and will receive an email to set a password and login. If you need any further assistance please contact us.