Bulkloading Performance Tests
If you have 20 or more tests to add into Highlight, it may be quicker to complete a bulkload spreadsheet and email it to us. For fewer tests the process to add them manually is faster and is explained on the Create/Edit a Performance Test page.
Bulkload can only be used for SNMPv2c and only for the following test types:
- ICMP Ping
- UDP Echo
- TCP Open
First contact us for the latest version of the bulkload spreadsheet for Performance tests
Complete the spreadsheet according to the guidelines shown
Submit the completed form to us, using the email address on the contact page.
To populate the spreadsheet it may be useful to use the Admin Watch Report if your credentials permit access. To run the report:
- In Highlight go to Reporting Network and select "Watch Report" from the right hand side of the options bar
- Download then open the file Admin-watch-report.csv
- Filter the Watch report spreadsheet using "Watch Type" (column F) to select only the bearers or classes to add the test
- Filter the Watch report spreadsheet using "Features" (column S) to eliminate watches which already have tests (cells containing a P)
- Copy "Name" (column D) into bulkload spreadsheet "Parent Watch ID" (column C)
- Copy IP Address "Device" (column I) into bulkload spreadsheet "Device test from" (column D) and "Source IP Address" (column G)
- The other columns in the bulkload spreadsheet can usually be copied down through all entries
If further explanation is required, please contact us.