User training comprises a series of short videos with audio which you can take at your own pace, pausing as required to read any additional notes on the screen. If you have a second screen you may wish to "click along" with the videos in your own Highlight environment.
There is also an online revision quiz which should be taken after watching the user training videos.
The following series of 9 videos have a total viewing time of less than 20 minutes
- 1. Heat tiles intro An introduction to Highlight heat tiles(01:39)
- 2. Heat tile status How to adapt the Status screen to display heat tiles of interest(01:37)
- 3. Strip charts A description of strip charts and view options (01:22)
- 4. Details page A description of Traffic load, Traffic trend, and Line health charts(02:32)
- 5. The Tree Structure your network with folders, locations and favourites in our Network Explorer tree(01:49)
- 6. Service tiles A description of service tiles(01:43)
- 7. Alerting How to create alerts and suppress specific subfolders(02:17)
- 8. Reporting How to create and schedule reports(02:33)
- 9. Help What help is available when using Highlight(02:05)